The Adult Outpatient Program Supervisor is responsible for the provision of clinical services and supervision for his/her identified team to assist in meeting the overall mental health goals of the Adult Outpatient Program. The Supervisor will develop and maintain close working relationships with internal and external professional staff to provide coordinated, quality services.
- Master's degree in related field required.
- LCMHC, LADC, LICSW, or licensure in field through Vermont State required.
- Is current with licensure requirements including CEU's.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience required.
- 3-5 years of clinical experience including individual and group therapy, working knowledge of current best practices.
- Experienced in treating adults, children and families in both group and individual settings.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
- Proven ability to demonstrate utilization of the principles of recovery as well as a strong working knowledge of the integration of mental and health and substance abuse treatment.
- Ability to effectively supervise others in a manner that is in-line with our agency values.
- Proficient using computer and necessary software as well as experience with navigating an Electronic Medical Record to complete client documentation.
CCN is an equal opportunity employer.