Alutiiq is seeking An Administrative Specialist I (AS I) to support our contract with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Security and Integrity (OSI). The AS I reports to the Alutiiq On-Site Supervisor and provides on-site support to the OSI Personnel Security Division (PSD).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with creating, maintaining, scanning, filing, retrieving, tracking and destruction of electronic and physical personnel security records and case files
- Review various personnel security forms and documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance
- Perform data entry in various personnel security databases
- Prepare various periodic and ad-hoc reports
- Monitor central mailboxes, respond to inquiries and status requests
- Assist with initiating and tracking investigation requests in eQIP
- Assist with scheduling fingerprint appointments and taking fingerprints
- Assist with contacting helpdesk services to facilitate IT support for equipment and connectivity issues.
- Assist with property control and equipment inventory
- Monitor levels of supplies and services that are needed to support operational needs, and research and recommend purchases to replenish approved stock levels.
- Generate financial purchasing documentation for processing by Federal personnel.
- Monitor and facilitate requests for support to include facility issues, conference room use, office supply requests, and IT assistance.
- Receive and route incoming telephone calls, mail and facsimile receipts.
- Assist with documentation of meeting minutes and general office information
- Assist with escorting un-cleared vendors and visitors to the facility.
- Assist with case file quality assurance reviews.