Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness..
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
Responsible for janitorial duties of small manufacturing facility (1 building/70 employees) including:
- Emptying all trash
- Vacuuming all carpets
- Cleaning all restrooms
- Sweeping, mopping and buffing of floors
- Dusting offices
- Maintaining employee entrances and smoking areas
- Cleaning of Break Room
- Cleaning of Locker Room
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to use stairs frequently
- Minimum 2 years in a custodial/janitorial role
- Able to follow written instructions and complete all sanitation documentation with accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Factory environment
- Varying noise and heat levels.
- Responsibilities allow occasional opportunity for varying work routine
- Standing: Long periods (a minimum of 8+ hours)
- Sitting: Occasionally for short periods
- Walking: Long periods
- Bending: Frequently
- Twisting of Spine: Frequently
- Lifting: Heavy (50+ lbs) frequently
- Carrying: Heavy (40-60 lbs) frequently distance
- Pushing/Pulling: under 75 lbs without assistance frequently
- Support SQF by maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner.
- Support biosecurity and GMP measures.
- Maintaining the Master Sanitation Schedule
- Maintaining the cleaning and sanitation programs
- Report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.