* 35% Supervises day-to-day activities for assigned staff. Identifies training needs of staff. Verifies the accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness of workflow functions. Develops and oversees the implementation and administration of specialty programs (wellness, preventive, and/or employer worksite programs).
* 35% Supervises staff to include approval of time, leave, performance reviews, etc. Selects/trains/motivate staff in providing excellent customer service with customers, marketing, management/others.
* 15% Develops/maintains/updates procedures/documentation for conducting audits. Develops/communicates department standards and expectations of the staff. Performs quality control functions for work performed. Develops work plans to improve quality performance.
* 10% Conducts analysis of program component. Collects data for outcomes reporting. Prepares/reviews/maintains weekly/monthly reports for management. Oversees all data collection and URAC/NCQA compliance activities for related programs.
* 5% Coordinates with other corporate departments to ensure effective communication.
Required Work Experience:
Required Skills and Abilities:
Required Software and Tools:
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.