Our Room Attendants will clean and stock guest rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
* Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other information.
* Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to the Manager on Duty.
* Turn in all items found in employee's working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
* Other duties as assigned.Experience and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
* Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extend arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
* Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, as well as guests.
* Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of rooms as specified by management.
* Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as safety labels and instructions and basic guest requests.
Great benefits for full and part-time associates after 60 days. 401K eligible after 90 days.