Facilitate the delivery of food and beverage service to our guests in an expedient, professional and courteous manner.
Experience and Skills
- Arrive at scheduled start time in appropriate uniform and ready for work.
- Collect and set up any necessary equipment to perform job (complete opening and closing side work).
- Serve guests following established standards
- Reset tables with proper service ware, cleaned and polished
- Keep workstation neat, clean and organized
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards guests and co-workers
- Read, understand and abide by all memos posted by F&B Management
- All other projects as assigned by management.
- Polish and maintain clean silverware and glassware.
Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, and self-motivated, and have a professional positive attitude towards guests, co-workers and management. Must also be able to perform all related duties as assigned. Must be able to speak fluent English.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Be able to walk and/or stand for up to 8 hours at a time. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal
EEO/ Employer AA/V/D