The Topnotch Resort, located in Stowe, Vermont is currently seeks an experienced Restaurant Manager tocoordinate the activities of the outlet's staff in order to deliver quality product and to service to restaurant customers. The responsibilities of this position follow:
Implement hotel policies and procedures pertaining to the Flannel, Roost room service, and pool service.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Thorough knowledge of Food and Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques, and guest interaction.
* Considerable skill in math including determining percentages.
* Ability to walk, stand, and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
* Ability to communicate effectively,both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. College degree preferred.
Position requires two-fiveyears previous Food and Beverage and supervisory experience.
Licenses or certificates:
Food Service Sanitation certification. CPR certification preferred.